The YLB profile is our revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick it increases the ease of 3D skills. The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots and passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
- Composition: 90% Premium Japanese Carbon & 10% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- ‘Knife’ Head Design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 Sling Groove design for slingshot action on drag flicking
- Y1 YLB Aggressive Low Bow profile
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer
Our 2023/24 range is here to celebrate the amazing nature, colours and culture that can be found in Africa. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. We are only at the beginning of our sustainability journey and we have a long way to go, however our passion for growing the game feels especially relevant with this year’s range.