The new and improved LB 50.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 ‘Dynamic Bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists.
The LB 50 is manufactured with 50% Carbon and 50% Aramid/Fibreglass which combines an incredibly soft touch with ample hitting and slapping power.
- Composition: 50% Premium Japanese Carbon / 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Dynamic Bow' specifically designed for drag flickers
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball