The MB X has been designed by our very own Great British athlete Anna Toman, who has worked with us to craft a beautiful stick, perfect for her style of play. A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The MB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the MB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Japanese Toray Carbon fibre and 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer
Our 2023/24 range is here to celebrate the amazing nature, colours and culture that can be found in Africa. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. We are only at the beginning of our sustainability journey and we have a long way to go, however our passion for growing the game feels especially relevant with this year’s range.
As used by Flora Peel and Anna Toman (GB & England)