The new and improved ADB 50. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
Our thinned blade profile allows you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' for the creative player looking to combine dribbling and passing from anywhere on the pitch.
We’ve designed the ADB in collaboration with both international Forwards/Midfielders and Defenders. This stick is a beautiful blend of balance and excitement, perfect for the all rounder.
The ADB 50 is manufactured with 50% Carbon and 50% Aramid/Fibreglass, for a combination of power and soft touch.
- Composition: 50% Japanese Toray Carbon fibre & 50% Fibreglass/Aramid
- Balance point: 40+-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- Reduced head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Balanced Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' specifically designed for creative players
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball