The new and improved ADB X. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
Our thinned blade profile allows you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' for the creative player looking to combine dribbling and passing from anywhere on the pitch.
The ADB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the ADB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fiberglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Reduced head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Balanced Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Advanced Dribble Bow' specifically designed for creative players
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New HST end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball