AH16 LB 60
The new and exclusive AH16. This Limited Edition version of the LB 60 stick has been designed by Alex Hendrickx. Released for the World Cup, we're backing Hendrickx to become top goalscorer with this new and exciting stick.
This stick has been crafted to be the ultimate drag flicking weapon and we’re backing Hendrickx to have another record breaking tournament. White base colour to help disguise the ball when drag flicking. Gold foil detailing (because he's going for a GOLD medal).
Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 ‘Dynamic Bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking, which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists.
The AH16 x LB 60 is manufactured with 60% Carbon and 40% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables a great blend of power and touch.
Oh, and don't forget...it looks INSANE!
- Composition: 60% Premium Japanese Carbon & 40% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Dynamic Bow' specifically designed for drag flickers
- Bristled High Control Area on head (HCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball