The new and improved GLB X.
The 2022/23 range is inspired by nature. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. Our 2022/23 range is here to celebrate the amazing world we have around us.
Our pioneering mould returns for 2022/2023 - the GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile. We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick.
The 2021 GLB X is manufactured with specially enhanced Swedish carbon to increase the power of the stick to a level above the usual 90/100% carbon sticks. The Swedish X carbon properties in the GLB X also allow the stick to remain incredibly soft to touch.
- Composition: 95% Carbon & 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Swedish X Carbon Jacket
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 210mm
- Y1 Swedish X Carbon Technology
- Powerzone to increase backhand performance
- Y1 ‘Flat Face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 GLB bow specifically designed for the modern player
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- New Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer through the ball