The new and improved MB 70. The 2021/22 range is inspired by the underground skate and surf culture in California, with an intricate pattern of California-inspired prints near the handle.
A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The MB 70 is manufactured with 70% Carbon and 30% Aramid/Fibreglass. This is a great blend of power and touch.
- Composition: 70% Japanese Toray Carbon & 30% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance Point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow Size: 24mm
- Bow Placement: 250mm
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Bristled High Control Area on head (HCA)
- Hot Edge - enhanced backhand zone for power