Designed with a slightly thinned head profile allowing you to get under the ball more easily. It has the Y1 ‘Dynamic Bow' for the perfect slingshot action when drag flicking which makes it the obvious choice for drag flickers and aerial specialists.
Our most popular range, as used by athletes who prefer the softest touch.
- Composition: 50% Premium Japanese Carbon & 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow: 24.5mm
- Bow Placement: 200mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting
- Y1 ‘Recurved Toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills
- Y1 'Dynamic Bow' specifically designed for drag flickers
- Bristled Extended High Control Area on head/shaft (EHCA)
- Hot Edge - Enhanced Backhand Zone for Power
- Y1 Durashock Blend end cap to improve shock absorption and power transfer
Our 2023/24 range is here to celebrate the amazing nature, colours and culture that can be found in Africa. As a company, Y1 is now carbon neutral and we are continually looking to reduce our impact on the planet, from reducing single use plastics to offsetting our carbon footprint. We are only at the beginning of our sustainability journey and we have a long way to go, however our passion for growing the game feels especially relevant with this year’s range.